Sunday 8 December 2013

#BritishBloggerSelection: Skincare

Hi,

I didn't take part in this last week as the theme was "Favourite make-up brand and why" and I'm not a big make-up person, it's just whatever's cheapest for me! This week's theme is "Skincare", so this post is my morning and evening skincare routine!! WARNING: Picture heavy!!

So let's start with morning.....
1) I shower every morning and in the shower I use Treacle moon Raspberry kiss shower gel which smells amazing and has a great colour!
2) In the shower I also use Superdrug tea tree facial scrub which leaves my face feeling all nice and tingly and gets rid of blemishes really well!!
3) Then once my face is completely dry I use simple cleansing toner which clears up my face and leaves it feeling pure and fresh
4) I get really dry skin so I use E45 for skin conditions which is a really heavy moisturiser but it does the job!
 5) Then I use one of my many body butters. I have a H&M body treats body shimmer which smells woody and is shimmery but not too much and the scent lasts almost all day. I also have a Cath Kidson bluebell body cream (but it has almost run out, awww), which smells amazingly floral and fresh and feels amazing on your skin but I find it doesn't last very long. Last but not least I have my favourite ever Body Shop Raspberry body butter, this smell is so gorgeous and feels amazing, it is strong but not overpowering and lasts for ages. I love love love this!!



And onto evening.....
In the evening I just use my toner and huge amounts of moisturiser again, and pray that my skin will be ok in the morning!!
Throughout the day.....
Throughout the day I use my favourite hand cream which is Cath Kidson bluebell hand cream. This is gorgeous and lasts for ages, it keeps my hands soft and feeling lovely for about 3-4 hours.

So that's it, hope you enjoyed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment