Thursday 21 November 2013

My iTunes wish list

Hi,

So today I'll be showing you my iTunes wish list. This is my Christmas wish list which I started a couple of weeks ago after I had my last music shopping spree. Click on the album title to see it on the iTunes website and listen to previews.

And in no particular order......
All the little lights by passenger
Shangri La by Jake Bugg
Happiness by Hurts
Dead & born & grown by The Staves (wouldn't open on iTunes, sorry)
Snowglobe EP by Jesca Hoop
Aventine by Agnes Obel
Emily and the woods Ep by Emily and the woods
Wake the earth by Honey Trees
Eye to eye EP by Emily and the woods
In love by Peace
Pure Heroine by Lorde
Pathways EP by Billy Locket
Fire within by Birdy
Like I used to by Lucy Rose
Days are gone by HAIM
Invisible empire by KT Tunstall
If you leave by Daughter

Can't wait to buy this lot!!

No comments:

Post a Comment