Thursday 14 November 2013

Today I've been listening to..... Dog is dead

Hi,

Just a short post for today. I've been loving Dog is dead's album "all our favourite stories". You can buy this album from iTunes HERE.

I've been listening to...


Background info:
Dog is dead is a five piece indie-pop band from Nottingham. The band consists of Robert Milton (vocals, guitar, bass guitar), Rob White (vocals, guitar), Joss Van Wilder (vocals, keyboards, guitar), Lawrence Cole (vocals, saxophone, bass guitar) and Daniel Harvey (drums). They have had 3 EPs (Dog is dead- 2009, Your childhood- 2011 and Confessions 2011) and one album out (all our favourite stories- 2012).



I absolutely love this band, I love their songs like "get low" and "two devils" which have powerful messages in their lyrics and their more upbeat songs like "glockenspiel song". My favourite of theirs is probably teenage daughter. I love Robert Milton's vocals and the saxophone in this track. I really think that every element comes together to make a memorable and really amazing piece of music. These guys are just ace!!

No comments:

Post a Comment